Friday, April 16, 2010

Tag oh Tag

Rajin Sungguh Mu ni yana Meng"tag" kan diri aku ni.. hihi :p

DIRECTION::


- BOLD the statements that ARE true to you
- ITALICIZE
the statements that you WISH were true.
- Leave the fibs alone.
- Then, tag 6 people to do the same test
sila lah jawab ye kawan-kawan sekalian....jasamu dikenang ^_^
:: Dini
:: Fajrina
:: Lg 4 org xtahu Nak letak sape..hikhik :p


170cm tall

• I don’t know what I want at the moment.

• I’m not happy.

• I hate my friends.

• I hate my life.

• I hate my grades.

I can drive

• I’m bored of driving

I love dancing

• I go clubbing every week

• Shopping is bullshit

• I have a tattoo of a star.

I got my navel pierced.

• I have friends that take drugs.

• 90% of my friends smoke.

• I still hang out with my ex, even though our break up was rather nasty

I’m studying Fashion

I have a business running

I hate cartoons.

I hate someone

I have 10 Lollipops handbags

I buy CLEO every month

• My parents don’t know about my blog

I have an iPod

• I don’t have faith in the current “one”.

My school mates know about my FB

I wanted to be a fashion designer

• I love rock emo bands.

I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups

My parents have faith in me

I’ve bought shoes this month

• A blogger bitched about me before

• I hate sports

• I hate Italian food

• I hate meeting new people

• I hate nail polish

The mother bear gives me hugs.

• People should start appreciating me

• High school was the worst time of my life

I have red hair

• I’m a guy.

• I’m scared of my Biology result exam which I’m going to face someday
tomorrow.

• I hate vacations

• We’ll last

I believe in long distance relationships

• I’m going to get high and smoke weed one day soon.

• I’ve robbed an old lady.

I’m starting to like applying make-up

• I was a tomboy

At times I think I still am a tomboy.

• I love bitching about people behind their backs

I still have a best friend

I have a cat

• I hate surprise parties.

• I hate planning parties.

I’m hot

I’m a sinner.

• I’ve got a DS light

• I have a Wii

I cant live without music

• Video games are a waste of time

• I miss the father bear.

I love being in love

I know how to cook

• Boys are assholes.

• I hate Math

I’m happy with what I have

I love horror films

• I slept in my parents’ room for 3 days after watching Scream when I was a kid

My old friends keep in touch with me

I don’t read newspapers

• The news is such a waste of time

• Blogging is a waste of time

• I hate animals

I can't live without make-up

I curse like a pirate.

• I’m happy with my 11 year old car

• I hate people that are smart

I love Orange juice

• I can’t drink for nuts.

I believe that everyone in their teens have lost their virginity

I’ve got a new phone

I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the
end of this month


I love swimming

I haven’t worked out since March

• I think I’m fat

I love my friends and family


Selesai Sudah.. Mcm Amik Exam a Plak.. huhu :P

No comments:

Post a Comment